• Relieves Stress
• Reduces Muscular Tension and Spasm
• Improves Circulation
• Lowers Blood Pressure
• Relieves Tension-Related Headaches
• Improves Flexibility and Range-of-Motion
• Boosts Immune Function
• Enhances Post-Operative Rehabilitation
• Improves Posture
• Helps the Body Rid itself of Toxins (this reduces recovery time between
• Stimulates the Body to Produce Human Growth Hormone
• Helps the Body to Produce Endorphins that Aid the Body in Pain Relief
• Studies show that Premature Babies who Received Massage Gained Weight
50% Faster than Babies who Did Not Receive Massage
• Massage Feels Good and Gives You a Chance to Stop the Mind Chatter and Slow Down
Because of These Benefits, Massage Has Been Known To Ease:
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Asthma and Bronchitis
• Circulatory Problems
• Sports Injuries
• Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
• Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Musculo-Skeletal Disorders
To receive a massage:
Let go of all thoughts and worries.
Let your body be like a rag doll.
Breathe long, slow, deep breaths all the way down to the navel.
Savor the feeling and keep the feeling in your memory so whenever you are feeling
tired or stressed you can close your eyes and bring your body back to this
peaceful state of relaxation.
When I was able to help a man who was having an asthma attack to relax and breathe, I knew I had to learn more about how to use these hands of mine. At that time living in San Diego, California I found an amazing lady named Annie Bennifield Lawrence.
Annie not only taught me massage, she later made me a massage instructor. She would go on to lead me into becoming an instructor of yoga and other healing arts.
I continue to study the body after doing and teaching massage for about 20 years. My hands, heart and soul come to life when I can use them to ease pain and stress. After these many years I have learned to listen to bodies as they tell me what is going on with the person. My hands learn what is hurting the client, not only physically but mentally and emotionally.
The more I work with my hands the more I learn how to aid people with their aches and pain. This has brought me a very loyal clientele of all ages and issues. I do believe my hands and my life are blessed.