• Calms the mind
• Aids in digestion.
• Relieves tension in the body.
• Relaxed and strengthen muscles prevent injuries.
• Helps breathing, opens the chest therefore
aiding those with asthma and other respiratory complaints.
• Helps build self- esteem and confidence.
• Helps to balance the mind and body therefore
bringing balance into all parts of life.
• Aids in releasing hormones to help combat
• Breathing and stretching help to oxygenate
• Elongates the spine and keeps it supple preventing
serious signs of aging.
• Firms and tones.
• Increases lung capacity
• Slims waist and midriff bulge.
• Reduces bursitis and arthritic pain.
• Improves posture.
• Increases energy.
• Enhances over all flexibility.
• Strengthens the abdomen and lower back.
• Develops coordination and control.
• Stimulates flow of blood from top of head
to tip of toes and fingers.
• Massages all the internal organs.
• Good for varicose veins.
• Can help to equalize the thyroid and parathyroid.
• Reverse the signs of aging.